Thursday, July 29, 2010

Evap cooling and Brivis heating unit installed

Today we had our Evap cooler and Brivis heating unit installed. All vents have been fitted and the controller is in place. The cooler itself on the roof is in a great spot. It's not noticeable from the front of the house and it sits quite low on the roof. There's heating and cooling to all rooms except for the main bathroom, toilet and laundry. The ensuite has a heater vent and the study has a heater and cooling vent. It's zonal so rooms can be turned off when not in use.






I went to National tiles yesterday and had a look at some porcelain tiles for our floor. Straight away I found the tile I want for the main areas of the house. The grout colour will be antique white which is the same colour as the kitchen cupboards so it should match nicely.



1 comment:

  1. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete