Thursday, April 29, 2010

Roof trusses go on










The builders were out there today fixing the roof trusses on. I went out there twice today and took my brother out on the second trip. It's very exciting to see the house take shape. The second time I was there, I noticed that they had installed the 150mm wood post columns on the front verandah along with the upper beams and trusses forming the roof at the front of the house. This is amazing! They're yet to install a few windows and the wooden sliding doors at the rear. I like the rooflines. Should look even better when the colourbond is installed.

















Over the back fence






I thought the grass looks so green at the moment out the front so I thought I'd take a photo of it. The builders are managing to stay off the nature strip which is great. I noticed that the neighbour has a portaloo now so I reckon they'll be starting next week.




With a little rain, the Maples Green has turned bright green! This place is going to be great at xmas time when the family are over. It will be a great place to kick a footy or play cricket. The ovals are only a couple hundred metres from here also.












1 comment:

  1. Designing a roof for your home, garage or even a backyard shed must comply with some basic rules of construction and physics.

    timber adelaide

    ReplyDelete