Saturday, April 17, 2010

We have a slab!


Our slab pictured standing in the driveway. Click on photo to zoom in.

We thought we'd come out and have a look today to see all of the reo and plastic in position before slab pouring and guess what? Someone has plonked a big bit of concrete on my block! The weather was so good today that the concreters must have decided to work on a Saturday and pour the slab this morning. The weather for Monday doesn't look that flash now so I suppose this is the reason. I was a bit annoyed as I wanted to see it being done and they didn't notify me that it was to be done today but I am happy it's done and framing can begin next week.
















Porch and adjoining verandah


It's great to see the size of the porch and the outdoor area. The concreters seem to have done a great job. I'm really happy with the size of the garage and porch areas. This entire porch/verandah area will be undercover.



















Front verandah/outdoor living area

Check out the size of our garage area! It's bloody massive!
















Garage
















Our large rear BBQ alfresco

We bought a slab to celebrate!!! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment