Monday, May 24, 2010

We have Ducts (not ducks) in the roof!

We have ducts in the house!


Zoned heating and evap cooler ducts

It has been really wet today. Good weather for the ducts (I mean ducks). It cleaned the roof of all the dirt and the rain would also be good for the water tank which is non existent at this stage.


I went around there at midday today to talk to the carpenter about a few things and I noticed all the ducts have been installed in the roof. Sorry I couldn't resist with the ducks thing! Some of you might understand my sense of humor.
Note: puddle in centre is not for bathing in.

The chippy also had temp doors attached to the internal garage and front door. I asked him to add a few noggins to the frame in the TV room for a future wall mounted tv and in the laundry where dryer is to go. The fireplace frame needs to be measured and cut so he's going to come back and do this at a later time before plaster.

The bricks haven't started yet and I'm not sure when this is going to happen. It's probably one of the last things to do prior to lockup to ensure ease of access to tradies. I was chatting to the guy fitting the ducts. I asked if he could run a pipe (as he's a plumber) from the rainwater line to the laundry for future connection to the washing machine. It's not a hard job but will be difficult after plaster. I think a good filter is required prior to use in a washing machine.

That's all for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment